Aggreto is a part of Triangle Info Soft (Registered Company). Aggreto provides online services to help businesses to find, collect and display social media posts and other content in support of their marketing activities. Mostly we follow business-to-business process and provide our online services to business & organizations. Aggreto is a sub product of Triangle Info Soft and its main office is located in India. But Aggreto provides its online services to business customers worldwide.
- User account: user account means an individual who interacts with us as a representative of our customer;
- Customer: customer means the business or other organization that establishes an account with us for the use of our services;
- Services: services mean our online services for the discovery, curation, management, and display of social media postings and other content;
- "we", "our" and "us" refer to Triangle Info Soft doing business as Aggreto;
- "you" and "your" refer to visitors, account users, and content providers;
- Social media user: social media user means an individual whose posting or tweet on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media network is managed by our customer on our online curation platform;
- Social Media Network: Third party websites and mobile applications where users can create, publish, and view private and public social media content (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.);
- Posts: Content (including hashtags, written material, images, and videos) that is created, published, or republished by Users on Social Media Networks that is accessible to other users of the network;
- Feed: The combined Posts from the Social Media Networks selected by Users to embed and display on their website via the Service;
- Content Creator: The party (either the User or a third party) that created a Post displayed within a Feed. If User is aggregating public content that they themselves created on Social Media Networks, they are both the User and the Content Creator.
1. Why We Collect Data
We collect personal information to provide best services to our customers. We collect personal data for the following purpose:
- to provide best services to our clients;
- to market our services;
- to manage our relationship with our customers and provide customer support;
- to give improvement to our website, services, contents, features and manage user’s membership;
- to give an ideal platform to our user/customers to enjoy and easily navigate the Site.
2. Personal & Non-Personal Identification Information and Record Data
- Personal Identification Information - We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, when Users visit, register, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they gladly submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to provide personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-Personal Identification Information - We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The Non-personal identification information such as the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information. When you visit Aggreto website, our servers automatically record your information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This Record Data may contain information like computer IP address, type of browser or previously visited webpage before you came to our Website, our website visited pages, visiting and spend time, information you search on our website, entrance and exit times, visiting dates, and other data. We use this information to monitor and analyze the website performance, technical issues, and behaviour of user interaction and to fulfil visitor’s desires.
3. Information We Collects
We collect basic types of information from users:
(A). Account Information
We collect some basic personal information to identify you as a person and to create an account on Aggreto. We may ask you to provide us with some elements of Personal Data such as valid email address and password when you create an account on Aggreto. We require you to give some information when you create an Aggreto account:
- Valid Email Address (Required)
- Aggreto Account Password (Encrypted Format)(Required)
- Your Name (Optional)
- Your Profile Picture- (Optional)
- Or you can also create account on Aggreto's website through other third party services, such as Facebook, Google and Twitter.
(B). Billing Information
If you are purchasing a paid plan of the Services, then AGGRETO and third party payment gateways/processors (PayPal) will collect information of the purchase or transaction. It includes billing details and credit card information, other account and authentication information.
(C). Web Browser Cookies
AGGRETO uses “cookies “and similar technologies to collect information and improve the user experience. We use these technologies to understand the flow of users and how they use the Website and the other Services so we can improve the users experience in various ways.
(D). During Using the Service
In the case where you are a User or a Content Creator, you may also disclose Personal Data to us in the content of your Posts. In other words, to collect content from Social Media Networks you need to add your Social Media Network Account. And when you add your Social Media Network accounts to your Aggreto profile, you are granting us permission to access and use certain information about you as permitted by the Social Media Network APIs.
For example, to collect Twitter posts from your timeline or hashtag you need to add your Twitter account on Aggreto Profile. It may provide us access to save your Twitter login (save details only to avoid login every time, you can remove it anytime.) and to see your personal information of Twitter such as tweets from timeline, Twitter profile, picture, gender , share content etc.
4. How We Use Information
We do not use Personal Data for marketing purpose. And we do not share it with third parties for advertising purpose.
AGGRETO.COM collects and uses personal information of users for the following purpose:
- to enable you to create and login your Aggreto Account and use our services(email and password)
- to improve customer service
- to give a personalize user experience
- to improve our Services
- to give a secure and smooth payment process
- to send account related information, update notifications and newsletters.
The information is used to identify you when you access the Services, allow you to communicate with Aggreto, verification of your transactions for purchasing/billing and security and keep you informed with features, news, updates, surveys and offers and manage to contracts if required. It may also be used to respond to user’s inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. We use your IP address to identify your location in order to provide you with notices and other information that may be required by your local regulatory authority.
5. How We Share Information
We will not share Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We will share Personal Data with certain third parties in the following ways:
(A). Service Providers: We utilize the following third-party service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf, and must share certain information (including Personal Data) with them in order for them to do so. However, the information that is shared is limited to that which is necessary to perform their specific functions:
(B). Law Enforcement: If requested or required by law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose your Personal Data to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(C). Other Third Parties: We may reserve and have the right to disclose any information about you or your use of our Service without your prior permission, if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company or its affiliates, other Users of the Service or the public.
6. How We Protect Information
We use suitable data collection, storage and processing practices to protect personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and confidential data exchange between the Site and its users happens over a complete secured SSL communication channel and it is encrypted and protected with Triangle Info Soft signatures.
In addition, we have no control over the security of other web sites that you might visit even when a link may appear to those web sites from our Site. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to log off and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
7. How Long We Keep Information
We retain Personal Data and General Information for as long as necessary to fulfil a business purpose or comply with a legal request. We may also choose to anonymize certain elements of the information you provide to us so that it can no longer be attributed to you if we would like to retain it for longer periods of time.
8. Managing Your Personal Data
Users can manage, delete and update their personal information any time on Aggreto site. We allows users to easily delete, review, update or correct their account and collected information by contacting us at support[at]aggreto[dot]com.
9. Your Options and Rights
We currently offer Users the following options with respect to the manner in which we collect, use, and maintain information, or to otherwise exercise their rights under applicable privacy statutes:
(A). All Users: You may request that we stop sending you non-account related emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link that is included at the bottom of non-account related emails. You may also request that we delete the information we collected from and about you by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
(B). EU Citizens: If you are an EU citizen, you may request that we provide you with (or delete) all the information we collected from and about you, or otherwise exercise your rights under the GDPR by contacting our Data Protection Officer. Data reporting and deletion requests will be processed free of charge within thirty (30) days.
10. Children Policy (Under 13)
This website services are not directed to persons fewer than 13. We don't collect Personal Information from children under 13 intentionally. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us their Personal Information, we will delete that information. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their permission, he or she should contact us at support[at]aggreto[dot]com.
12. Your Acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you show your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continuous use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
13. Contact us